Configure Page List

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Let's celebrate!

These were my very first cards......which I cased from Rachel Capps,  an Australian cardmaker, and I thank her for her assistance and permission.

A simple design, but one that I admired for quite some time before attempting and then gifting as birthday cards to special friends. The icing was highlighted with dazzling diamonds to give a bit of pizzazz to the cup cake. 

Hope you like them.

Keep smiling.....Ann

RECIPE:
Stamps: Wonderful words
Paper: SU Lavender Lace, Whisper White and Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbons
Tools: Stampin' Write Markers, SU Basic Black Ink, Stamp-a-ma-jig
Card Size:  15 x 10.5cm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. Be sure to link your commment to your blogger profile or leave your email so I can reply to you.