Configure Page List

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thinking of you....




I truly love everything about this card.  It is on its way to my cousin who lives in the UK.  I received her Christmas card the other day, which I always look forward to, as the English cards are so lovely with the winter scenes.  Unfortunately she has been diagnosed with bowel cancer.  I couldn't believe what I was reading when she told us, but I knew I had to make a very special card to send to her, to bring us closer together than the thousands of miles that separate us, and to give her a few minutes reprieve from the worry she must be having when she receives this, along with a special little gift. 

Another cased card from Chat at Me, My stamps and I, and it was exactly what I was looking for.  I replaced the covered button with a brad from the SU antique brads selection.   The DSP across the bottom was from a little pad I have called Queen Bee.  It is 6" x 6" and has a selection of 30 sheets, one of each design.

Thanks for dropping by.  Have a wonderful Christmas, with much laughter and happiness and best wishes for a safe, very healthy and prosperous 2011!

Kind regards, Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. Be sure to link your commment to your blogger profile or leave your email so I can reply to you.