Configure Page List

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Delightful Mini

This would have to be my favourite mini at the moment.  I have re-created it so many times, it's quick and looks great.  Just by changing the colours and stamp sentiment allows you to use it for many occasions;  it's just so versatile.  I cased part of this card from a tri-fold card by Terri Walker, another US SU demonstrator and I thank her for her permission.

Hope you like it.  Keep smiling.....Ann

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Sincere Salutations
Paper:  At-home blue textured c/s, at-home beige textured c/s, whisper white, Bella Blue DSP
Ink:  Night of Navy
Accessories:  half pearl for bird's eye
Tools: 2-step bird punch
Card Size: 9 x 9 cm

1 comment:

  1. Simplae and sweet - perfect KISS card! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. Be sure to link your commment to your blogger profile or leave your email so I can reply to you.