Configure Page List

Sunday, April 11, 2010

No stamping...2 step bird punch - blue tones

I thought it would be good to take part in some challenges as a way of having to work with different layouts and see the variations that others create.  Well this is my second attempt at a challenge; namely the MOJO133 challenge. 

I had a great time working with this sketch even though it took me a couple of hours playing around.....but that's just me.  For me it's not just the creating but also the feeling of relaxation and all those feel good endorphins that come with it; my cards certainly come from the heart.

I look forward to taking part in other challenges as time permits and being happily challenged with more sketches and getting out of my comfort zone and trying new techniques. 
Hope you like it.
Until your next peep - keep smiling.....Ann

RECIPE:
Stamps:  Nil
Paper:  Stampin Up Whisper White card base, SU Night of Navy, grey textured c/s, SU Bella Bleu DSP, SU Creamy Caramel C/s.
Ink:  Nil
Accessories:  blue brads, stick on half pearl for bird's eye, rub on 'Make a Wish', dimension to adhere label, Spellbinder oval nestabilities.
Tools: 2-step bird punch, modern label punch, spellbinder oval die and bigshot.
Card size:  11 x 17 cm    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. Be sure to link your commment to your blogger profile or leave your email so I can reply to you.