Configure Page List

Monday, November 22, 2010

Just for you...Just Believe


My goodness it seems that long since I've actually made a card and posted on my blog, that for a minute there I completely forgot the process....has that happened to you??  DH has been away with work and of course I took the opportunity to stay up until midnight most nights catching up on some cleaning, ironing and more importantly creating, reading and learning how to use some new additions to my growing stamping collection.

This gorgeous simple card was made using the SU set called 'Just Believe'.  I absolutely love it!  This little creation was cased from one of my favourite sites Me, My Stamps and I, also found in the blogs I follow; thanks Chat.  It was Chat's October kit which I purchased and reproduced just to get back into the knack of making a card again.  Presently I'm feeling pretty flat, just tired, but so want to create and find casing a card for me, is the best way to go....at least something gets made.

Both these cards are exactly the same.  Both use the Woodland Walk DSP.  Products used were Very Vanilla as the base card, then topped with Kraft and then Very Vanilla embossed using the square lattice folder.  The four squares were Chocolate Chip c/s with the lovely Woodland Walk DSP.  It's topped off with the centre floral stamp and I used flowers from another set which I cut out and topped with an adhesive pearl, but Chat has used the itty bitty punch for her flowers - mine's in the mail!  The centre piece is also raised with a dimension as is the scallop oval on the top centre piece.  The top centre piece is made using the oval and scallop punches with the modern label punch carrying the sentiment.  It all comes together with a little chocolate chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon.  Hope you like it.  Take care and keep smiling....Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. Be sure to link your commment to your blogger profile or leave your email so I can reply to you.