Configure Page List

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Robust Mouse

 
I few weeks ago I tried my hand at knitting again, as a way of increasing my skills in this area, and this was the end result.  Mousie is his name and he looks like he could tackle any challenge - because he's knitted in 12 ply instead of the quaint 4ply the pattern recommends; but for me, it was more about completing the project and learning from it than worrying about the yarn ply.

This was a great little project and one that taught me quite a few new stitches with Google as a backup.  The pattern is from the book 'Whimsical Little Knits' by Ysolda which is available at Jellywares on Marshall.  I hope Mousie brought a smile to your face.....Regards, Ann.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to drop by. Be sure to link your commment to your blogger profile or leave your email so I can reply to you.